"Cast Member Replaced?!? Two More Cast Members Identified?!?" - Monday 8/27 (5:21pm)
When I heard they were actually going from a friend Saturday morning, it was very expected. Here is a picture of some of the cast members at the party (several in this group are not cast members):
More big news! It seems that one of the girls from Real World Portland may have gone home (or been sent home) and been replaced by this girl:
I'm pretty sure she is the mystery girl I wrote about last week, who was playing with the dog:
Also, since she wasn't in the original photo I saw, this rumor that is out there might explain it. Turns out Vevmo is a good place to go to get these kind of spoilers, which other than my detective work on the photo above, is where I got several of my spoilers for today's blog. Here is the photo I posted last week which is believed to be the original 7 out on the town their first night in Portland:
Also, a user on Vevmo may have shed some light on who girl #3 is in the photo. She is believed to be none other than Anastasia Miller from Detroit, Michigan. She also is thought to have an ever popular "Model Mayhem" profile, and if true, she would be the second female cast member to have one (Jessica McCain does as well). Here are a few photos of her courtesy of Vevmo:
| Mystery girl revealed? |
![]() |
| The original 7? |
Before long, we may know we all 7 cast members are. Let's run that picture of the "original 7" back to get the count:
Here's the breakdown:
# 1 - Johnny Reilly (Boston)
# 2 - Zach (But no kidding, someone on Vevmo is saying his name is Merlin!)
# 3 - Anastasia Miller (Michigan)
If any of you out there have any more info on cast members, definitely hit me on Twitter @RealWorldPDXspy.
Now it's time to break down their weekend. On Friday, the cast hit Dirty for a birthday party. I'm sure it was a great time. I just hope none of them caught hepatitis in the bathroom. They also went to Splash Bar - again. I can only assume that they get free drinks there.
Here's the breakdown:
# 1 - Johnny Reilly (Boston)
# 2 - Zach (But no kidding, someone on Vevmo is saying his name is Merlin!)
# 3 - Anastasia Miller (Michigan)
# 4 - Jordan Wiseley (from Oklahoma)
#5 - Jessica McCain (North Carolina)
#6 - The girl who left? I think her name was Kayla
#7 - Averey Tressler (from Arizona)
If any of you out there have any more info on cast members, definitely hit me on Twitter @RealWorldPDXspy.
Now it's time to break down their weekend. On Friday, the cast hit Dirty for a birthday party. I'm sure it was a great time. I just hope none of them caught hepatitis in the bathroom. They also went to Splash Bar - again. I can only assume that they get free drinks there.
Saturday was a very active day. As soon as I saw that sign for the pool party at Blitz Peal on Friday afternoon, I knew the cast would go there. I have to post the sign just one more time:
A reporter on the scene tells me that when the first two cast members got to the party, the camera crew got right to work getting a shot of some random girls dancing. The camera guys then told the girls to go hang out with the cast members. We all know that so-called "reality" TV shows do this kind of staged shot every now and then, because how interesting would it be if everyone just sat around? Those of you who love reality TV, here's the deal: life is the only reality show. Sitcoms are as "real" as reality television. And that's just sad.
An eye witness report also tells me that cast member Zach/Merlin (the African-American fellow) entered a dance contest at the party. Despite a strong effort, I was informed that he got "smoked" in the competition by a dude with a "savage" mustache dancing to LMFAO. Zach (I'm staying with Zach until it is proved otherwise, but I would love it if his name is Merlin) danced to "Cat Daddy," but he could not overcome the stache. Later that night, I am also told the cast ended their night at Bar XV.
I think that covers all the major events. I will let you know if any new details arise.
I think that covers all the major events. I will let you know if any new details arise.






No comments:
Post a Comment