Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday 8/6 (5:28pm)

"They Look 'Real' From Up Here"

When you decide to put the Real World Portland cast in the Pearl District, you'd figure the accommodations would be deluxe.  Instead, from what I can tell, they have put the cast on the second floor of an antique shop which I can only assume has been an absolute sauna for the past few days.  As the Real World PDX gang tries to escape the heat by hanging out on the patio in the shade (Spoiler Alert! The guys are again shirtless), I can't help but wonder if reality TV camera operators might be the first of their colleagues to perfect the "over the hot tub" shot.  I'm imagining it's a pretty standard move in the playbook by now:

https://twitter.com/RealWorldPDXspy/status/232629310668804097/photo/1

On another note, in addition to my blog, you can now follow me on Twitter at @RealWorldPDXspy where I will be occasionally be posting photos, videos, and other rants or observations.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment