"Sound the Alarm! New Info on Cast Members!" Tuesday (8/21) - 9:27am
I'm sure you were all waiting for the next bombshell. It would seem we now know more about the guys of Real World Portland. First, we have Jordan Wiseley. I have mentioned before that Jordan is a former wrestler who attended Oklahoma State University, but did you know he is a wake boarding enthusiast? Here is a picture of Jordan with his attempt at stunner shades:
Not enough for you? Here is a video of Jordan and his wake boarding prowess. Apparently, he wants "to get into the business side of the sport." I guess he just needs to sit back and wait for that market to develop overnight. He's got some good moves. If this is in fact the same Jordan that lives across the street with the rest of the cast, (You never know. This is the Internet) then I wish him the best:
If you want more on Jordan, here is where I found his info. The site has a few extra photos. Not sure how fantastic this source is, but it looks solid enough for Real World gossip and has been used as a source by a number of people online who know a lot more about the show than I. Below is another picture of Jordan. After some internal debate about whether this is the same guy in the first photo, I'm deciding to post it. Keep this in mind for the photo of all seven later in the blog.
Next, we have Johnny Reilly from Boston. Let me start by saying that my mom is from Boston, I have a ton of family back there, and with the exception of the Boston Celtics, I love their sports teams. Having said that, I have to ask. Is there any Boston guy that has NOT taken this exact picture before?
Now, I watched the video and actually, I like this guy. He seems funny and pretty normal and I have soft spot for Bostonians. I have been told they call him "Boston," which seems fitting. It's better than classic Boston nicknames like Smitty, Morgie, or Sully (excluding Sullenberger - he gets a pass). Here is Johnny's Real World casting video:
As for our third guy, his name is Zach according to a source but this is not confirmed. And for the record, I don't believe he was actually arrested. I feel like we would have heard more about it if he was. I know many of you wish he had been for the drama, but I'd like to think he didn't end up in jail that night.
When it comes to the girls, I have posted numerous times about Averey (picture below from Byron Beck) and her Arizona bartending past:
I also did a detailed write-up last week of ballroom dance instructor and model Jessica McCain. Here is a little more information about Jessica from the Internet's leading authority on all things Real World.
As for the two other girls in the house, I am still waiting to determine which one of the girls is named Kayla, and determine the mystery identity of the fourth girl.
With a big thank you to @JustyWTAMusic (for those of you over 40, that's a Twitter handle), this is the clearest picture of the seven I have seen so far:
In the photo, you see what it would look like if John Madden were into reality television. Here is the Real World PDX scorecard so far:
Jordan Wiseley (from Oklahoma) - #4
Johnny Reilly (from Boston) - #1
Jessica McCain (from North Carolina) - I think #5?
Averey (from Arizona) - #7
Zach - #2
Kayla - ?
Not-Kayla - ?
I'm guessing Zach, Kalya, and not-Kayla aren't from Portland either. As many suspected, there is nothing Portland about this Real World cast. They seem to have selected people who will translate well to the next Real World-Road Rules Challenge, but it appears at least on the surface, that there is a very specific type of person the Real World casts each season. Reality TV used to mean something, man.
I'm sure you were all waiting for the next bombshell. It would seem we now know more about the guys of Real World Portland. First, we have Jordan Wiseley. I have mentioned before that Jordan is a former wrestler who attended Oklahoma State University, but did you know he is a wake boarding enthusiast? Here is a picture of Jordan with his attempt at stunner shades:
![]() |
| Jordan Wiseley |
If you want more on Jordan, here is where I found his info. The site has a few extra photos. Not sure how fantastic this source is, but it looks solid enough for Real World gossip and has been used as a source by a number of people online who know a lot more about the show than I. Below is another picture of Jordan. After some internal debate about whether this is the same guy in the first photo, I'm deciding to post it. Keep this in mind for the photo of all seven later in the blog.
Next, we have Johnny Reilly from Boston. Let me start by saying that my mom is from Boston, I have a ton of family back there, and with the exception of the Boston Celtics, I love their sports teams. Having said that, I have to ask. Is there any Boston guy that has NOT taken this exact picture before?
![]() |
| Johnny Reilly (aka "Boston") |
As for our third guy, his name is Zach according to a source but this is not confirmed. And for the record, I don't believe he was actually arrested. I feel like we would have heard more about it if he was. I know many of you wish he had been for the drama, but I'd like to think he didn't end up in jail that night.
When it comes to the girls, I have posted numerous times about Averey (picture below from Byron Beck) and her Arizona bartending past:
I also did a detailed write-up last week of ballroom dance instructor and model Jessica McCain. Here is a little more information about Jessica from the Internet's leading authority on all things Real World.
As for the two other girls in the house, I am still waiting to determine which one of the girls is named Kayla, and determine the mystery identity of the fourth girl.
With a big thank you to @JustyWTAMusic (for those of you over 40, that's a Twitter handle), this is the clearest picture of the seven I have seen so far:
In the photo, you see what it would look like if John Madden were into reality television. Here is the Real World PDX scorecard so far:
Jordan Wiseley (from Oklahoma) - #4
Johnny Reilly (from Boston) - #1
Jessica McCain (from North Carolina) - I think #5?
Averey (from Arizona) - #7
Zach - #2
Kayla - ?
Not-Kayla - ?
I'm guessing Zach, Kalya, and not-Kayla aren't from Portland either. As many suspected, there is nothing Portland about this Real World cast. They seem to have selected people who will translate well to the next Real World-Road Rules Challenge, but it appears at least on the surface, that there is a very specific type of person the Real World casts each season. Reality TV used to mean something, man.





im sorry but this cast looks wack. i guess this is the last real world season...
ReplyDeleteJordan is missing four fingers on his left hand.
ReplyDelete