Friday 8/3 (12:24)
I'll start by saying that I really hate the Real World, but when it's
happening right underneath me, I can't take my eyes off it. When filming
started yesterday, by far the funniest thing was watching the 2-3 camera guys
shuffling around to catch all of the dramatic moments. I feel for these
guys. The probably went to film school and following these kids around
was not part of their career plan.
This morning after breakfast, dude #1 (white guy, smiles a lot) took off
his shirt, meaning guys 2 & 3 had to follow suit. Dudes 2 & 3 haven't
done much, but dude #2 is African-American, and #3 is blonde in case you are
keeping score at home.
Once it was bathing suit time, the casting agents couldn't
have been happier. I'm sure they sit around during casting hoping they
picked the girl who might wear a thong. Real World Portland found her.
Thong girl and another girl (both white) played a little bit of volleyball in
their swimsuits. The third girl played it cool (I think she might have
been some sort of Spanish - Family Guy reference).
I think I am missing person #7. If memory serves I think
it's a 4th guy, but I'll keep my eyes open.
I heard some of them will be working at Powell's and the other
half will be working at Voodoo Donuts. Not sure how the cameras will fit
in or how that won't be awkward for the patrons.
Looks pretty quiet over there now. I’m sure tonight will be more active.
-Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment