Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday 8/10 (11:22am)

Ever wonder what camera guys are thinking as they shoot seasons of the Real World?  I'll handle this one.  I'm usually pretty good at guessing people's inner monologue.

Let's get started:


"Alright Ronny.  You got this.  Any minute now one of these kids HAS to do something interesting.  I've literally been standing here for 20 minutes and they are still talking about Wave Runners.  Hey dog!  Do something interesting.  Go for that girl's food!"




"Ok.  Got my game face on.  I'm ready.  Wait.  Why is this kid pointing at me?  Doesn't he know he's contractually obligated to pretend like I'm not here?  He was just starting to open up about his childhood.  Patience Ronny.  Patience."


"You know what?  Screw these kids.  Yeah, my nose itches.  What's it to you?  I could do this job with this finger UP my nose if I really wanted.  The show is just going to be a bunch of jump cuts anyway.  The people who watch this show need constant stimulation.  At least I'm still young and when America's Got Talent comes calling, I'll be ready."

And scene.

I know.  I have an uncanny gift.  I think we can all agree that I nailed it.

Last night, the cast was at Splash Bar in the Pearl (904 NW Couch St.) according to multiple people on Twitter.  The bad news is they got their after 10, which unfortunately means they missed "Splash Pong Thursdays."  I hate it when that happens.  

It appears they also went to Blitz (110 NW 10th Ave) to cap off the night.  Things must have picked up from there since DJ Sovern-T was in the house.  My research indicates he has a MySpace page.  I honestly didn't even know that was still a thing.

If you didn't get a chance to see the highly anticipated first party photos from the Real World PDX cast, Byron Beck (who is all over what these kids are up to) had a link to them on Wednesday on his website. 

Where will the Real World cast be tonight?  Keep an eye on my Twitter (@RealWorldPDXspy) and I will try my best to deliver the goods to any of you out there who are desperate to get on camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment