Thursday 8/9 (11:32am)
As you probably know, Portland area bars have been signing waivers to allow the Real World PDX to film in their establishments. The same is true of individuals who may end up on camera. I have heard rumors that The Low Brow Lounge and Life of Riley (coincidentally the only two Pearl bars I can enter without hating myself) signed waivers allowing the cameras in. I have it on good authority, however, that the Low Brow now wants nothing to do with Real World PDX and has banned them from filming there (would have been too dark anyway). So if you want to avoid this mess, I recommend going there. Their salads are amazing. I'm actually serious. As for Life of Riley, they have a little more space, so it is probably more Real World friendly. Plus, the tofu tacos are amazing. Again, not joking.
It appears that the cast will be working at Pizza Schmizza according to various reports. I am told they will be working at the Pearl location, the PSU location, and possibly a few others. In a town with a lot of good pizza, I'm sure the publicity will help, but there is a lot of anti-Real World chatter out there as well. Portlanders are pretty protective of their city's integrity. That being said, we let the hipsters in so we may not have a leg to stand on.
As for the cast, not much happened last night, but apparently there were some hilarious jokes being told:
And this morning we learned that you've got to lock in the freshness to preserve your Wheat Thins. Storing things in jars is so hot right now:
I have been getting a lot of great updates from people around the city and I will continue to let you know if I hear anything new.
As you probably know, Portland area bars have been signing waivers to allow the Real World PDX to film in their establishments. The same is true of individuals who may end up on camera. I have heard rumors that The Low Brow Lounge and Life of Riley (coincidentally the only two Pearl bars I can enter without hating myself) signed waivers allowing the cameras in. I have it on good authority, however, that the Low Brow now wants nothing to do with Real World PDX and has banned them from filming there (would have been too dark anyway). So if you want to avoid this mess, I recommend going there. Their salads are amazing. I'm actually serious. As for Life of Riley, they have a little more space, so it is probably more Real World friendly. Plus, the tofu tacos are amazing. Again, not joking.
It appears that the cast will be working at Pizza Schmizza according to various reports. I am told they will be working at the Pearl location, the PSU location, and possibly a few others. In a town with a lot of good pizza, I'm sure the publicity will help, but there is a lot of anti-Real World chatter out there as well. Portlanders are pretty protective of their city's integrity. That being said, we let the hipsters in so we may not have a leg to stand on.
As for the cast, not much happened last night, but apparently there were some hilarious jokes being told:
And this morning we learned that you've got to lock in the freshness to preserve your Wheat Thins. Storing things in jars is so hot right now:
I have been getting a lot of great updates from people around the city and I will continue to let you know if I hear anything new.
No comments:
Post a Comment