Cast Member Identity! - Wed (8/15) - 9:58am
My sources tell me that we have the identity of a second Real World Portland cast member. She is 21 year-old Jessica McCain of Fayetteville, North Carolina. Back home, Jessica is a ballroom dance instructor and a model. Check out her model page.
I have also located her Pinterest page, and learned that her Instagram handle is jflawless442. I'm not young enough to understand Instagram, but figured that might excite some of you.
My favorite thing I came across by far is her YouTube channel:
I've never been to Fayetteville, but people dirt biking with a billowing American flag behind them seems to be just about perfect. I would imagine this is the "real America" that Sarah Palin was talking about. I think this YouTube sensation would probably agree:
All joking aside, Jessica is a pretty girl and I'm sure her crew back in Fayetteville is proud of her and will tune in when the show airs.
If you want to compare my research with an actual photo taken of the cast, it looks to me like Jessica is the one front and center.
This is the second identity of a cast member we have learned, as it was reported on August 6th that another cast member named Averey was a former bartender in Arizona. Averey is also in the party picture above.
The guys of the Real World went to Splash Bar again last night which seems to be one of the favorite stops of the cast so far, along with Fez and Blitz Pearl. Clearly these 3 bars have signed the necessary paperwork so I am sure the past will go to all of these places again. I have also heard rumblings about the cast having gone to The Crown Room. I'm sure other area bars have signed the paperwork, but my guess is the cast will head to a lot of the same places where filming is comfortable and the bars have been accommodating.
As for tonight, my sources tell me the will be at the BridgePort Brew Pub (1313 NW Marshall) at some point this evening. They close at 11, so it definitely won't be a late night visit. If I get word of when they head to BridgePort or any other place tonight, I will send out the info on Twitter.
-The Spy
My sources tell me that we have the identity of a second Real World Portland cast member. She is 21 year-old Jessica McCain of Fayetteville, North Carolina. Back home, Jessica is a ballroom dance instructor and a model. Check out her model page.
I have also located her Pinterest page, and learned that her Instagram handle is jflawless442. I'm not young enough to understand Instagram, but figured that might excite some of you.
My favorite thing I came across by far is her YouTube channel:
I've never been to Fayetteville, but people dirt biking with a billowing American flag behind them seems to be just about perfect. I would imagine this is the "real America" that Sarah Palin was talking about. I think this YouTube sensation would probably agree:
All joking aside, Jessica is a pretty girl and I'm sure her crew back in Fayetteville is proud of her and will tune in when the show airs.
If you want to compare my research with an actual photo taken of the cast, it looks to me like Jessica is the one front and center.
This is the second identity of a cast member we have learned, as it was reported on August 6th that another cast member named Averey was a former bartender in Arizona. Averey is also in the party picture above.
The guys of the Real World went to Splash Bar again last night which seems to be one of the favorite stops of the cast so far, along with Fez and Blitz Pearl. Clearly these 3 bars have signed the necessary paperwork so I am sure the past will go to all of these places again. I have also heard rumblings about the cast having gone to The Crown Room. I'm sure other area bars have signed the paperwork, but my guess is the cast will head to a lot of the same places where filming is comfortable and the bars have been accommodating.
As for tonight, my sources tell me the will be at the BridgePort Brew Pub (1313 NW Marshall) at some point this evening. They close at 11, so it definitely won't be a late night visit. If I get word of when they head to BridgePort or any other place tonight, I will send out the info on Twitter.
-The Spy
No comments:
Post a Comment