Tuesday 8/14 (11:09am) - "The Nesting Phase"
It has been a fairly quiet last couple days for the Real World Portland cast. Other than their Sunday trip to the Bite of Portland (photos on my Twitter page), there have been very few sightings around town. I expect to hear more updates once the cast starts working, and I expect them to be very entertaining. You can't really blend in to Portland the way you can some other larger cities, so I expect it won't always go smoothly, especially with the anti-Real World vibe some are expressing on Twitter. But until that happens, there will probably be a lot of this going on:
As for nights when they do go out, I have developed a few rules. Whenever someone alerts me to their location or I hear a rumor on the Internet, I re-tweet it to try to help those of you trying to crash their party, but I tend to make sure a report is confirmed by a few sources before I put it in the blog. So if you want up to the minute "seems like it's probably true information," rely on my Twitter account, but if you want information that has been verified by a few more sources (or at least by someone I trust) along with pictures, videos, and links, the blog will still be your best bet. However, I don't re-tweet every rumor I hear. So unless I hear "Real World crew takes kid's lunch money" from a few reliable sources, it won't end up on my page. Ok, it might.
As for the camera crew check-in, here is another video of the painstaking cataloguing of the Socratic debates at Real World PDX:
Though I'm sure it's a little bit fun to follow these kids around with a camera, clearly the down time they get has to be cherished:
I feel like this is the week where the camera crew is focusing on in-house drama, but should the "less than Magnificent Seven" head out anywhere, I'll track them down. Keep those updates coming.
-The Spy
It has been a fairly quiet last couple days for the Real World Portland cast. Other than their Sunday trip to the Bite of Portland (photos on my Twitter page), there have been very few sightings around town. I expect to hear more updates once the cast starts working, and I expect them to be very entertaining. You can't really blend in to Portland the way you can some other larger cities, so I expect it won't always go smoothly, especially with the anti-Real World vibe some are expressing on Twitter. But until that happens, there will probably be a lot of this going on:
As for the camera crew check-in, here is another video of the painstaking cataloguing of the Socratic debates at Real World PDX:
Though I'm sure it's a little bit fun to follow these kids around with a camera, clearly the down time they get has to be cherished:
I feel like this is the week where the camera crew is focusing on in-house drama, but should the "less than Magnificent Seven" head out anywhere, I'll track them down. Keep those updates coming.
-The Spy
No comments:
Post a Comment