Sunday 8/5 (8:36pm)
My dream is to find evidence that suggests the Real World is scripted. So when I saw the camera men and presumably a producer, I had to take a video to try to overhear their strategy session. It seemed like a pep talk of some sort. That is far more interesting to me than the cast members themselves.
What is perfect about the video I shot below is that while I was focused on the cameras, a few members of the cast spotted me. The girl waved. I think the guy flipped me off then it appears he pretended to take aim at me. I don't mind getting caught. It's pretty hilarious that my video was focused on the camera men and they just randomly showed up. It's unfortunate that I accidentally gave the cast members the attention they clear crave so much, but pretty awesome that it was not my intention. Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLg1g4aR5xc&feature=g-upl
You can hear me laugh towards the end.
My dream is to find evidence that suggests the Real World is scripted. So when I saw the camera men and presumably a producer, I had to take a video to try to overhear their strategy session. It seemed like a pep talk of some sort. That is far more interesting to me than the cast members themselves.
What is perfect about the video I shot below is that while I was focused on the cameras, a few members of the cast spotted me. The girl waved. I think the guy flipped me off then it appears he pretended to take aim at me. I don't mind getting caught. It's pretty hilarious that my video was focused on the camera men and they just randomly showed up. It's unfortunate that I accidentally gave the cast members the attention they clear crave so much, but pretty awesome that it was not my intention. Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLg1g4aR5xc&feature=g-upl
You can hear me laugh towards the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment