"Breaking down the Weekend" - Monday 9/10 (7:30pm)
First, I have few pictures that have been posted on Instagram recently. What I really love about the Real World Portland cast is that unlike other Real World casts, they aren't out looking for attention. Look no further than this photo.
Their modesty is really inspiring. I hope when I walk through the Pearl at night in my bathing suit with a sun hat on that I look as dignified as they do.
In another photo from Instagram, it's pretty clear that these girls probably wouldn't hang in the same circles if they weren't forced to live together. Photo is kind of awkward. The girl on the right looks thoroughly confused, and the girl on the left appears ready to throw a little attitude at the closest pedestrian.
As for the weekend, Real World Portland began Saturday night at the Doug Fir. I really doubt this was a Real World friendly venue on a Saturday night and I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. The good news is I have a few contacts that regularly frequent the Doug Fir and I hope to have a full report soon. For good measure, they stopped by Rontoms afterward, which was probably a bit more friendly to their kind. And the customary trip to Splash Bar was not too far behind, though according to a source, one of the Real World PDX guys did buy a lovely lady a drink. A nice gesture.
On Sunday, Real World Portland raised the roof at church and got their praying on. Ok, not really.
And today, a new Real World spy snapped a few photos. First, we have a picture of the newest cast member getting ready for a solo run. He also got a picture of the guys locking up before leaving.
Pretty standard weekend for group. If anything Earth shattering happens, you'll be the first to know.
First, I have few pictures that have been posted on Instagram recently. What I really love about the Real World Portland cast is that unlike other Real World casts, they aren't out looking for attention. Look no further than this photo.
Their modesty is really inspiring. I hope when I walk through the Pearl at night in my bathing suit with a sun hat on that I look as dignified as they do.
In another photo from Instagram, it's pretty clear that these girls probably wouldn't hang in the same circles if they weren't forced to live together. Photo is kind of awkward. The girl on the right looks thoroughly confused, and the girl on the left appears ready to throw a little attitude at the closest pedestrian.
As for the weekend, Real World Portland began Saturday night at the Doug Fir. I really doubt this was a Real World friendly venue on a Saturday night and I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. The good news is I have a few contacts that regularly frequent the Doug Fir and I hope to have a full report soon. For good measure, they stopped by Rontoms afterward, which was probably a bit more friendly to their kind. And the customary trip to Splash Bar was not too far behind, though according to a source, one of the Real World PDX guys did buy a lovely lady a drink. A nice gesture.
On Sunday, Real World Portland raised the roof at church and got their praying on. Ok, not really.
And today, a new Real World spy snapped a few photos. First, we have a picture of the newest cast member getting ready for a solo run. He also got a picture of the guys locking up before leaving.
Pretty standard weekend for group. If anything Earth shattering happens, you'll be the first to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment