"Behind the scenes of Real World PDX" - Friday, Sept. 8 (6:07pm)
This past week Real World Portland has been spotted at Little Big Burger in the Pearl (
photo by @realworldpdx), at Jamison Square, and at a dodgeball game in SE Portland. I bet the MTV execs think that's probably a real dangerous part of Portland, considering that they've barely been to that side of the river. In their defense, roving bands of hipsters can be pretty intimidating. I think it's all the plaid shirts. Regardless, here is a picture of the Real World at the dodgeball game courtesy of Byron Beck:
Other than a rumored trip to Bishop's Barbershop in the Pearl and this Instagram photo of an
alleged receipt that Real World Portland left behind at an unnamed bar, there have been very few sightings throughout the city. Since the receipt is crumpled my only guess is they tried to smoke it. I'm just guessing based on all of the smoke breaks they take.
So, with not a lot of actual sightings, I'm going to give a little love to the people behind the scenes at Real World PDX. After all, nothing says "real world" like a bunch of people paid to do all of the crap the rest of us have to do on our own:
 |
| Strong enough for a d-bag, but pH balanced for a bigger d-bag. |
 |
| Based on her reaction, those chemicals are strong or someone left something extra in there. |
 |
| My wife talked me out of a "hoes" joke here. |
With the weekend here, I'm hoping I'll have some more to report in the coming days. Bottom line is they just need to air this season. I'm much more entertaining when I have ammunition.
No comments:
Post a Comment